Saturday 20 January 2007

iPhone theme, for your Nokia phone


The fact, that the reproduction of the iPhone icon menu has met many with mails from Apple Lawyers, to cease spreading those, is nothing new. First it sounds a bit far fetched, but actually people are copying UI Interfaces. Still, i think this would be pretty neat advertisement.
Sidestep: I have no clue whether i will have use for an iPhone or not, although it makes me drool. Sofar i am happy with Opera Mini and Gmail App (point your mobile browser at http://gmail.com/app), when it comes to my browsing needs.

Now silly me, started looking for a skin, that would look similar in terms of icons and background for my Nokia 6280 and only came up with some themes that contained the background art, but no icons.

So last night i sat down and did some Photoshop and came down with this nice little theme, created with the Nokia Series 40 Theme Studio 2.2, which made me smile. Though i work primarily on Windows XP, i am very fond of the Apple Mac OS X UI and have for a long while been using one of those Mac OS X themes on my Nokia 6280 until today.

Now simply have a look for yourself and tell me what you think. Feel free to share (fixed the link here, since rapid share does not work anymore) this iconic, comical theme, mimicking the the OS X style of icons for the iPhone.
I might do versions in different resolutions later on.

No comments:

Adsense